- Public Training
- Coming Soon!
- 15 CPS® /CAP®
- NQF Level 3
- Records Practitioners & Records Managers
- Middle and Senior Managers
- Company Secretary
- Personal Assistants
- Internal Auditors
- Information Managers
- Training Officials
Electronic Document Management Design: Plan, Monitor and Control a Records Management Programme – 3 day course
Information is a vital resource for any modern organization. Without information an organisation cannot function effectively; hence the process of planning, controlling and using information in support of its business (a process known as ‘information management’) is an important activity, critical to the success or failure of any organisation.
- Legislation affecting records management: ISO 30300:2011; ISO 15489:2001
- Strategic planning: managing resources
- How to design a records management policy and inter relationship with other information management policies
- How to implement a records management policy
- Establishing a records management programme
- Change Management
- Theoretical framework of file plans
- Analyzing business systems
- Designing a functional subject file plan
- Determining retention periods, appraisal and disposal
- Implementing records management, restructuring and organizing records
- Understanding the context of Electronic Document and Records Management Systems (EDRMS)
- Identifying and understanding your organizations e-record keeping requirements
- How to set up access permissions and security
- Assessing available software products
- Change management and training
- Post implementation review
The course comprises instructor-led training, supplemented by interactive sessions; practical group work and comprehensive course documentation.
For more information contact Inbox Filing.