Best Practice and Functional Requirements for Records Management – 2 day course
Records and information management is a core responsibility in any organisation, in the same way that human resources management and financial management are core functions. Records and information management should be recognized as a formal programme within any government organisation or private company.contact Inbox Filing Solutions
- Definitions and basic concepts
- Theory and practice in records management
- Understanding the records life cycle
- Legislative framework affecting records management
- What are benefits or records management
- Theoretical framework of file plans
- How to read a file plan
- Organizing and controlling records
- Practical application
- Preserving records and records retention
- Understanding computer systems
- Strategy development and planning your records management programme and filing management systems.
The course comprises instructor-led training, supplemented by interactive sessions; practical group work and comprehensive course documentation.
Course Price: R6 950,00 excl. VAT