- Public Training
- Coming Soon!
- 5 CPS® /CAP®
- NQF Level 3
- Records Practitioners & Records Managers
- Middle and Senior Managers
- Filing Clerks
- Registry Personnel
- Personal Assistants
- Information Managers
- Training Officials
File Plan Development Workshops – 2 day course
All businesses must have a pre-determined logical, systematic and hierarchical information structure based on business functions, according to which records are filed and /or electronically indexed. Without a sound Business Classification System, the design and maintenance of a master records index, identification of vital records, retention schedules and various policies and procedures can not exist.
- What is a Business Classification System and its purpose?
- Comprehensive understanding of Organisational Business Analysis.
- Business Audit and Data Gathering Processes
- How to design a Business Classification System
- Practical exercises and design templates
- Compilation of a File Plan.
- How to map servers and access security permissions
- How to create a Master Records Index
- How to create a Records Management Policy to support your File Plan
- Implementation of your File Plan and Change Management
The course comprises instructor-led training, supplemented by interactive sessions; practical group work and comprehensive course documentation, including easy to use templates and design tools.
For more information contact Inbox Filing Solutions.