- Public Training
- Coming Soon!
- 5 CPS® /CAP®
- NQF Level 3
- Personal Assistants
- Office Managers
- Filing Clerks
- Admin Assistants
- Registration Heads
- Training Officials
How to Develop a Simple Workplace Filing System – 1 day course
In order to effectively manage your time and be productive, you must create an appropriate working environment. By eliminating clutter, setting up an effective filing system, gathering essential tools and managing workflow, you will be well on your way creating an effective workplace.
- The importance & purpose of office filing systems
- Theory & practice in records management
- Filing management & retrieval
- Effective file classification systems
- File retention: control & protection of files
- Space planning
- Organizing electronic documents
- Theory into practice – putting it all together
The course comprises instructor-led training, supplemented by interactive sessions; practical group work and comprehensive course documentation.
For more information contact Inbox Filing.